Atlantic City Taxpayer News.
- KISS To Play Atlantic City One More Time: AUG. 29, 2020.
- Parents Angry At Atlantic City High School Principal, LaQuetta Small
- AC Foodie: Barbera’s Friendly Fish Market in Atlantic City
- Callaway Election Tactics Legal, Really Bad For Atlantic City Residents
- How CRDA Spends Millions. Non-Casino Atlantic City Residents Get Squat.
Social feedback: ACIT & Guenther hurting EHT school district. From Peggy Capone: Can you imagine dining at a restaurant, paying the bill, only to receive
NJ Governor Christie called them BOAT CHECKS. Massive payouts to retired public employees. A check big enough to buy a boat. Mayor Phil Guenther of
Atlantic City is the most wonderful, yet most screwed up town in the State of New Jersey. So much wasted potential. Can Atlantic City be
ATLANTIC CITY — The group supporting an effort to alter the form of government is confident that it is doing what is best for the
Archive audio & video from JAN 2017. This coveted MUA / Municipal Utilities Authority position costs Atlantic City taxpayers $36,000 annually. For the past 10